Release of Automobile, Aviation, Industrial and House Price Datasets
Database Expansion Highlights - December 4, 2014
- New Automobile, Aviation and House Price Index data are now available on the CEIC Database Manager.
- The Automobile data are available in monthly and annual frequencies from: - National Association of Automobile Manufacturers (ANFAVEA); - National Federation of Distribution of Motor Vehicles (FENABRAVE); - Brazilian Autoparts Manufacturers Association (SINDIPEÇAS); - National Traffic Department (DENATRAN); - Brazilian Association of Motorcycle, Moped, and Bicycle Manufacturers (ABRACICLO); - Brazilian Association of Highway Concessionaires (ABCR).
- The Automobile Sector covers information on Production, Sales, Stocks, Foreign Trade, Registrations, Taxes, Credit, Employment, Fleets, the Motorcycle and Autoparts Industry, Highways, Agriculture Machinery and International Data.
- Disaggregation of data captures the nuances of the Automobile Sector through the National Confederation of Industry (CNI) datasets: - Worked Hours Index; - Employment Index; - Real Total Payroll; - Real Earnings.
- New Aviation datasets are also available. This information covers Passenger Traffic, Aircraft Movements, Air Cargo, and Airmail Handled by 60 airports in Brazil, providing an in-depth analysis of air transport in the country.
- The FipeZap House Asking Price Index is the first index of its kind that has national coverage. It tracks the prices and rents of house sales in Brazil.