Join CEIC’s Business Development team to help manage and grow subscriptions in the North Indian market, based in Delhi
CEIC Data provides a detailed Macroeconomics, Industry and Financial subscription database on close to 200 countries around the world, with premium databases for India, China, Brazil and Russia and a WorldTrend Plus database.
CEIC operates through over 20 offices worldwide and has over 250 professionals supporting its several thousand subscribers across Global, Regional and Local Banking, Financial, Corporate, Consulting and Academic Institutions. More about CEIC at www.ceicdata.com
CEIC is a part of the Euromoney Institutional Investor Group. Euromoney is one of the world's most prestigious financial publication houses, popular magazine titles include Euromoney and Asiamoney magazines, amongst a host of widely acclaimed Business Titles, other businesses of Euromoney include Awards, Conferences and Training. More at www.euromoneyplc.com
- Minimum of four years successful Institutional Sales Experience in the economic/financial information industry in India.
- Excellent sales, presentation, negotiation and team skills.
- Knowledge of financial markets and economics essential.
- Understanding of research, investment & planning workflow of potential user groups.
- Fluent English essential. Hindi & additional Indian languages helpful.
- Ability to work independently.
- Degree in Economics, Finance or Business essential.
- Full time position
- Three month probation period
- Salary as per market for the right candidate
- Medical Insurance scheme upon successful completion of probation
- Kindly send in your CV (not more than 2 pages) to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com within two weeks.