Release of BNDES (Brazilian Development Bank) Datasets
CEIC Brazil Data Talk - March 3, 2014 - DATABASE EXPANSION HIGHLIGHTS
- New data on loans from the BNDES (Brazilian Development Bank) are now available on the CEIC Database Manager.
- The BNDES is an important credit institution which disbursed BRL 190.4 billion in loans during December (22% more than in 2012).
- The data are available on monthly frequencies sourced directly through BNDES.
- The Monthly Report from the BNDES provides information on approvals, applications, consultations and disbursements.
- Disaggregation of the data is available by activity, states and company size.
- Users may also find data on disbursements for machinery and equipment, export support and by modality (direct or indirect).
- The datasets are comparable to the most recent version of the CNAE (National Classification of the Economic Activities) released by the IBGE (Brazilian Institute of Geography and Statistics).